This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. GEO4CIVHIC makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, GEO4CIVHIC does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. [If you require advice in relation to any [legal, financial or medical] matter you should consult an appropriate professional.]
Limitations of liability
GEO4CIVHIC will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contract, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- [to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;]
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if GEO4CIVHIC has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit GEO4CIVHIC liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by GEO4CIVHIC negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of GEO4CIVHIC; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for GEO4CIVHIC to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
[You accept that, as a limited liability entity GEO4CIVHIC has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against GEO4CIVHIC officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.]
[Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph,] you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect GEO4CIVHIC officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as GEO4CIVHIC.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
All photos and images reproduced on this site and all project printed materials have been checked for copyrights. If a photo or image is posted, it is because display rights have been bought from the copyright holder, or because it is known to be in the public domain, or because clear copyright/ownership could not be established. It is not the intention of this website to willingly violate copyrights or intellectual ownership in any way. If it is determined that a photo or image appearing on this site is copyrighted by others, it will be removed.